Wednesday 26 April 2023

Energy

Thankful for better energy today.  That I lasted the day and managed to stay for all of gaming and got home safely.  

That I went gaming.  It was fun and I'm glad I made the effort. Very thankful I found the group, & that it meets weekly and is close enough for me to attend. Also that it's casual so I can just turn up or not. 

For getting the supplements at the supermarket yesterday, that I remembered to look.

That I found some work to do and got my hours in.  That I reached out for help and it worked out.  Also that I managed to help husband.  Always glad when I can repay that.  For getting his prescription- that the weather was nice for the walk and I didn't need to recover from it.

Enjoying doing the reading and glad I voice clipped  it rather than having to type it up.  Also glad she found it useful.

Husband has ordered a new cosy blanket for the sofa.  That he cooked the chicken for dinner.  For the effort he puts in to making nice food for me and takes my needs into account (like avoiding the green veg).  Also that he makes the hot chocolate and orders interesting stuff when he sees it.

My appointment letter arrived for the consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment