Sunday 2 April 2023

Adulting

Glad the second meetup was cancelled & I could have a rest when I got home.
That the weather was nice for the walk & I had good chats with friends - & it was warm.

For husband doing the cooking, & making sure I get fed. 
That the weather stayed fine for me putting the swing seat together & husband gave me a hand where I needed it.  That I'm enjoying sitting out on it.  The rubbish shed was empty so the damp cardboard's in there so it's not in the way.

Started on the flowers on the cross stitch & it looks much better now it has colour in.  Glad I found a suitable kit and it arrived.  Pleased with my progres.

Finally looked into the insurance app.  Resetting my log in was surprisingly easy and painless. & husband had already update the address.  Proud of myself that I submitted the psychotherapy receipt (& that I requested it in the first place).  I still have some of the receipts from the doctor so I'll submit those next.  I still have time.

Got to a concept in the latest book that I encountered previously and this one explains it well.  Had a look on Amazon & wasn't tempted to get anything (not even a free kindle book that looks good) & the library has one of the books that I found on Amazon.  & it recommended another book that I've also put a reservation in for.  The library here is really good.





No comments:

Post a Comment