Monday 24 April 2023

Monday

Glad husband wasn't long in the doc's.  That I stayed in the carpark rather than getting to the woods and turning straight round.  That the receptionist gave him my print-out.

I got my book finished in the evening and have time to get to the library before the other loans expire.

That I managed my full day of work, & found another gap that I've filled.  This always makes me feel better - me and my boss see my worth.

Thankful my boss is easy going and supportive.  I'm in a nice team.

That husband is being chatty.  Interesting conversations.  Am enjoying having discussions with someone who's interested in exchanged views rather than just talking at me.  That I have the option to come straight home and not stay for cuppa after the walk if I think it won't be conversational.  




No comments:

Post a Comment