Monday 10 April 2023

Support

Thankful for Pilates instructor friend.  That she specially put gentle exercises in for me & had time for a quick chat after class.  She's going to take some time off while I'm over so we can have a beach day.  That husband was out so I made it to the whole class.  Enjoyed it & my back feels better afterwards.

Had a reasonably healthy dinner, glad I put sweet potatoes on the shopping list.

Husband has done a lovely job of making the house ours, shelves, units, lights.  Admire his ability to sort out storage solutions for us.  & how calm & laid back he is.

Finally got out of the maze in the game book I've been enjoying this weekend.

Got my second boot unit finished & populated.  Glad that all my boots fit in!  

Also for getting the bed cleared in case friend stays over.  Glad husband has got to go out.

For friend to chat with during the day, & her support. 

An online friend went to the effort of providing a detailed explanation of something for me.  Grateful for the communities I'm part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment