Saturday 22 April 2023

Rest

Thankful it's the weekend and I have no obligations.  Told workmate yesterday I love having no plans.  It's true.  Relieved friend bailed on plans although I'm sorry she's in pain.  

Another friend got back to me to say she's free to meet when i'm over in the UK.

That I went to the market with husband resisted buying more cake.  Talked him into the curry though, & we got to taste them all.  Got the madras which I always intended.  The vegan lentil dish seems suitable for when vegan friend comes to dinner and I found some recipes for vegan brownies which I have plenty of time to try out.

Dropped my boots into the cobbler, & bought myself a new crystal, & only that one crystal.

Finished the rainbow and have a new pile of craft supplies to donate to the volunteer centre.  Managed to tidy up a few things in my room and remembered to do washing & hang it.

Found another show on Netflix that we're finding interesting.  Got 2 episodes out of husband without him falling asleep!

Making good progress on the cross stitch too.  Found a nice frame I'd bought a while back and design will fit in it.  & if they don't like the frame the stitching can easily be transferred to a more suitable one.

Checked out the meat place and husband was happy enough.  We have enough meat to fill the freezer now and he's excited about getting a BBQ.  

Put up the "bless this house" plaque from my mum.  Pleased to have accomplished something today.


No comments:

Post a Comment