Friday 14 April 2023

Care

Thankful  I got to speak with my boss and explain a little.  Very thankful he's sound and supportive.  And also that I opened up a little to workmate, since he keeps covering for me.   Boss will work around me needing to stay home as needed.

That husband did a prep session with us that led to me rediscovering my previous slide deck so now I'm properly prepared.  That me & workmate know where to split responsibility during questioning.  

The boss liked a suggestion I made and he's said go ahead and do it.  

Remembered to do the thing he asked us to take care of.  

Got out for a couple of walks in the sunshine, & collected my prescription.  Have used the gel and all seems well.  Feeling optimistic.   Also glad to remember grats.  Feeling a bubble of care around me.

Husband took care of dinner and chose a film for us to watch.   Am happy to have the sofa and be comfy enough to watch a film - he chose well (the film & the sofa).   Got 10k steps for what feels like the first time in forever.  Am hoping getting back to exercise ups my energy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment