Sunday 6 February 2022

Relaxing

 Thankful for having plenty of space in the house.  That I can get up & sit in the other room & not disturb husband when I'm restless.  That he came & told me it was fine on the weekend when he's not working.

That I was well snuggled before he got up, & I had a decent sleep & lie-in after I'd gone back to bed.

That there was sufficient wool for me to finish both the squares I was doing, & all my attempts so far have been reasonable.  That unpicking the wonky edges was the right choice.  That I'm enjoying the crochet & have plenty of supplies.

For left overs so I had plenty of food today too, & for husband making me hot chocolate.

That we were able to stay home in the bad weather & watch the films he wanted to catch up on.



That I feel better today, hard to imagine what the problem was earlier in the week.



That I've remembered to set the alarm for tomorrow, & to send the meetup details to contact from Friday.  That I'm feeling better about the craft classes now.



No comments:

Post a Comment