Wednesday 23 February 2022

Time

Blessed with the gift of time, and entertainment - hobbies and resources.  Access to tv shows and films, & free patterns etc.  For people who give their time & their skills to help others.  

That I found another pattern to try at craft club & it's only a couple of pages (easy to print) - & I can try a bigger hook rather than buy more yarn.  I have a nice collection of wool & hooks and patterns now.

That I found A2 paper, & a folder for it too - potential!  

That I finally remembered (during opening hours) to phone the dentist & get us appointments, that they let me book Jay's as well.  

That I found my diary.

For having the day off to relax and enjoy however I choose - no pressure & no need to be productive.  For a lie-in & husband making me hot chocolate.  

For choosing to stay home & thus not getting caught in the rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment