Friday 11 February 2022

Enjoyment

Thankful we got out in the sunshine, that husband joined me for a short walk.  
That we got out to the bank & she did the paperwork for us & it was straightforward.
That he got the peanuts he was after, from the health food shop - a little independent one.  That we remembered bread, & the nice mango was in stock, & I resisted finishing the packet.  That we got back to the car before the weather turned.
That husband watched me do weights, & even though I miscounted my middle set, I still felt the effects afterwards.
That a friend put me onto an interesting audio that I'm enjoying, & I started the morning my favourite way, reading in bed under husband's arm - felt like a good treat, like a weekend lie-in.
That I remembered (when the boss told me I'd underestimated my efforts) that even though I could do the task in a few hours now, it took me a week originally to figure it all out, to get me to this point.  That I could probably write a protocol in a day now but it had takes a frustrating amount of back & forth with the reviewers to get the template ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment