Tuesday 8 February 2022

Sleep

Thankful I got a broken computer & managed to get support on the line so I could prove to them it's broken.  That I think they finally believe me & understand what the problem is.

That I got to explain myself a bit at the team meeting & hopefully that'll reduce the number of people contacting me with the same issue. & I can just keep reinforcing that message.

That husband got to speak with his manager & is optimistic about it. 

That my cards arrived, & they're lovely.  That we get deliveries & for having spending money.

That I can have a lie-in in the mornings, & start work a bit later if I need / want to.  For having the freedom / flexibility to do that, & a supportive & understanding boss.

That husband sets an alarm for my tablet so I never forget it these days, & mostly I remember to take it before his alarm goes off, although there are occasions like tonight where I only remembered it because his alarm went off.



No comments:

Post a Comment