Wednesday 16 February 2022

Hanging in

Thankful I put the time in with the bunny today, & I'm home to keep an eye on her.  That husband moved the run under cover for me, & is keeping an eye on her.  That she was ok once she was out of the wind & rain & seemed perked up again.

That husband knows what to do - practical fixes where he can & a hug.

That I have enough of the old tablets to see me through, & the chemist's is ordering the new ones in.  That they've taken my number to phone me tomorrow, & it's just round the corner anyway.  The rain held off while I walked round.

That I have the day off, & managed some baby steps of progress.  Internet banking let me update my no. to husband's.  & the bank I have my spare account in has branches in the North so maybe an option for transferring money.  & I found my bank card.

That my bank card arrived, today was the last post before I was going to report it lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment