Friday 18 February 2022

Husband

Am glad I was there with her, & that husband came & sat with us, even sitting on the floor which I know he hates.  That he knows the right thing to do and gave me a big hug and dealt with the body.

That she was in the carrier and the paper was dry.  I feel better knowing she was dry & not left out on the hard, cold, damp concrete.

Relieved about several things too: that I didn't need to sort out getting her put down, or make the journey to the vets (the bunny vets is over an hour away, glad I didn't put her through that).  That she didn't get to the warmer weather & be at risk of maggots and flies & infection / infestation.

That she survived the trip over & seemed to settle here ok.  That I had the extra months with her.

For friends to chat with.

That I found the updated inventory, saved me a lot of unnecessary work.  The meeting was ok, the boss came & backed me up.  An easy day workwise & I'm liking the shawl pattern & am glad I undid the previous attempt.

That I got husband to the doctor's in good time, & enjoyed crochet time in the car.  That we got back earlier than expected & I made the team meeting.  That the problems from Tuesday are resolved.  I managed all I needed to in my half day, & maybe banked some hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment