Wednesday 9 February 2022

Steps

Thankful the weather was nice & I got to the woods & enjoyed my walk around.  & the rain was just a light shower & caused no inconvenience.

That I've posted my letters now, & remembered to email the coordinator to say that I have.

That I finally remembered to call to the bank and order a contactless card & there wasn't a queue.  Discussed a joint account with husband. 

That counselling was interesting, & she's open to discussing things like the hypnosis & had useful insights to add.  & I've done a bit of brain storming since, & got my cards out again.  That I have loads of useful supplies, like A3 paper & pens, & the flipchart paper.

Glad I handed over the coordinator role & don't need to deal with anyone again.

That I remembered all the stuff I wanted from the supermarket & now have smoothie lollies so I don't feel jealous of husband eating magnums.

That I caught the bunny before she fell completely out of the hutch, & I know to put the treats in before I put her in so she doesn't harm herself climbing at the bars.  That husband generally remembers to buy her treats & the garden is full of dandelions & broad leaves so I have something to give her if he forgets.

That I am feeling blessed, for all the resources in my toolkit, & the friends I have.  For being invited to workmate's wedding.

That I've enjoyed the cross stitching today, & the unicorns.

That the woods & the trip to the town centre got me my 10k steps

No comments:

Post a Comment