Monday 21 February 2022

Quiet

Glad my two books arrived, & I have plenty to be doing hobbywise.  That the one I ordered because I liked the look of it seems really good.

Learnt another new pattern, finally starting on granny squares, & I have something to be taught tomorrow (how to join 2 ends of wool), if the class goes ahead.  Thankful for YouTube & all the people that have uploaded tutorials & taken the time to explain etc. & for the people uploading free patterns on the websites I joined.

Got to tell a couple of workmates about the bunny before the one I don't know so well turned up, & I got to have another gentle day.

That I finished the inventory I was working on, & hopefully it'll be useful.  & if not well at least I've made a start of the big project - counting the methods etc.

That when I logged on to shut down the pc there was an email I managed to take care of straight away so no-one was sat around waiting for me.  & that I managed to find some basic instructions for some info I'm supposed to be passing on.

That husband made me hot chocolate, & made lunch for us.  That I've found a new lunchtime show to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment