Sunday 6 February 2022

Unicorns

 So thankful I asked for the unicorn workshop & that my friends were able to attend.  That the other lady there also had her dragon with her.  Am pleased she got to meet her unicorn, she was so excited about it.

Thankful to the facilitator, & to the path that has lead me to him and my friends & these interests.  That I got to meet the unicorns and receive healing.

That I already have a unicorn pyramid.  That I realised I posted grats in the kindnes blog by accident the last couple of days and have now corrected that. 

For the people that showed up for the walk & we had a pleasant time.  That the weather was good for us, stayed dry and still.  That I've put another location up & people have signed up for that too.  That I have access to meetup and events to meet people, & people attend.  That husband comes if I really want him to, and is also happy to let me do my own thing. 

That he does the cooking & sorting out dinner.  & I got another unsolicited hot chocolate tonight.  

For being able to order myself treats, & expand my toolkit.  For the gifts & skills I have, & that today's session has reminded me why the meetup is a good idea, & that there is so much more to life that work, & not to let it get to me.  That I'm in a much better frame of mind for my meeting with the boss tomorrow.

That workmate got in touch, & we have a wedding invite.  That I am settling in & making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment