Thursday 24 February 2022

Pronoia

Thankful for being able to start work at whatever time.  

That I found something easy and useful to get on with, & can actually improve the document a little. That it's not as painful as I first thought & I actually started enjoying it.

When above site asked questions I knew the answers instantly.  Impressed.

Reconnected with a gorgeous aura amethyst, released it from a cage & it's happy.  

Car let me turn into the carpark, & I got straight into a space.  No queue at the bank, card worked fine & I changed my pin.  Green man came on as we got to the crossing (in both directions).  No-one messaged me while I was out.

Inspired to create a grid for friend.  Love making grids & am glad to be reminded of that.  That there's room on the jigsaw table for a small grid.

I am in a good mood.

That I'm recording my crystals in Google keep so it's easy to look them up.  Blessed by the people I met in the UK & their part in my journey.  For the intention pyramids I have, & being able to connect with them & crystals, & the dragons & unicorns.


No comments:

Post a Comment