Sunday 20 February 2022

Reflection

  1. The pause & reflect zoom was good, glad I got up for it, that husband was already up so I didn't disturb him.  That we got a break part-way through & I used it to get breakfast & I heard her talking so rejoined the session on time.
  2. That I enjoyed more time with the shawl, & had a pleasant chat with a few of my faves on the knitting zoom.
  3. Husband made lunch & I had nice bread to go with it, & the corn on the cob were really good.
  4. The zoom was still on when I finished lunch so I did a bit more crochet.  Enough of them talking with the noob that I never needed to.
  5. That my blog has sufficient detail for me to create the journal I should've been keeping for my course & I've been back to it.  That I don't have much left to do.
  6. That reading back has been a useful reminder of how much progress I've made.
  7. My back seems recovered now.
  8. I managed a little bit of tidying up and decluttered some old paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment