Monday 28 February 2022

Husband's home!

Glad everyone I deal with is sound, & the boss is happy for me to take whatever time off I need.
That he made time to speak with me today & is happy with what I've done. That he covered the meeting for me, & backed me up where I needed it in a different meeting.
That the others helped me figure out what the problem I was trouble shooting was.

That the drive to collect husband & back was uneventful, & I have him safely back home now.  That the pharmacist helped him with the paperwork to get his prescription free. 

Glad I got fuel on the way home from the woods the other day.

That the walks to the chemists got me some steps at the end of a sedentary day, & we did weights later on.  That I brought some of the weights & the bench over & we have access to exercise / exercise equipment when we need it.

That the water bill arrived so I could set up an account, & the contact us form was actually useful & let me submit my request.


No comments:

Post a Comment