Saturday 12 February 2022

Blessed

Thankful for a warm cosy bed, & husband to snuggle with.
That it's light enough in the morning to read in bed, & I'm really enjoying the book I've got - thought provoking.  That a friend recommended a trilogy & I've just ordered it - glad to have found the trilogy in one book, & for husband's credit card for ordering.  & that I have the ability to order online & be able to treat myself.

That I'm enjoying the crochet & have wool & hooks & YouTube tutorials & am delighted with my progress.  That when I first logged into the zoom, there was just a couple of us & we had a really good chat.  I can see my progress with the socks & am managing to tangle enough wool to use.

Got into my crystal coursework & am pleased with my progress.  That I'd already started it & am confident I'll finish.

That the Merlin workshop has a date & friends are coming, that host is happy with the review I wrote for him.  That I am still calm from last weekend.

That I picked up a reading & it went well, & was really quick.

That the weather improved & I got to the woods for a walk, that it was dry & I love the woods.




No comments:

Post a Comment