Tuesday 22 February 2022

Space

Thankful for getting to Pilates tonight, that there's no need to book or send regrets, & I can leave whenever.  

That there's space for me to do it, & I managed to pump up one of the balls to use in future.  That I've remembered a book nook and Pilates space are important in the new house.

That I have a fabulous collection of crystals and plenty of variety.  That holding them and viewing / studying them help me cheer up.

I tried the transfer again & this time the call came through and now I have the details set up they don't need authorised again.  That my other account allows email as an alternative to text.

That I got the urgent things finished.  

Booked a massage for next week, shame there's no availability this week but maybe I'm not fit for it.

Found a show to watch that husband is tolerating.

Thankful to have tomorrow off, to be content with my 4 day week.

No comments:

Post a Comment