Monday 14 February 2022

Relaxing

Enjoying reading in bed snuggled into husband.

That working some of yesterday meant I could have a late start today & still finish in time for Pilates. & I made it to Pilates, thankful that we have the space for it, & for friend running her class online still.  That it was a good session & I enjoyed it.

That the canteen menu gets emailed out & tomorrow's looks good - that I'll be in work tomorrow for lunch.  

That I kept my calm again today, regardless of the irritations.  Maybe I've finally learnt to let them go.  That the team meeting finished early so I had time to get breakfast before the next meeting, & that nothing came up in my section.

That I remembered to set the alarm for tomorrow's craft session.  That I've found something local to go to and am looking forward to something other than blanket squares.


No comments:

Post a Comment