Friday 4 February 2022

Socials

Glad the boss told me to take the afternoon, & I did.  That actually everything's under control.

That husband came to the woods & it was dry for our walk.  That he does nice things for me, including things he's not fussed about but knows I like (like the walk at the woods).  That it didn't start raining til we were back in the car.

That going to the supermarket this afternoon reminds me that I am spoilt to not often be in traffic, & reinforce our choice of location for house hunting.

That I made the effort to go to the knitting club, that there was an garage open on the way, & I found a chocolate bar as a treat for husband - one he hasn't seen before.

That I found the church hall ok, & there was plenty of parking, & the group are friendly enough.  That I picked up some wool for another square, & see me going back.  That I came a different & much easier way out so it will be much easier to find next time.

That I found the sock pattern I was using & printed myself another copy.  For free online patterns and internet communities.





No comments:

Post a Comment