Saturday 19 February 2022

Gentle

Glad it's the weekend & the walk was cancelled, that I didn't have to speak to anyone.  

That I could have a gentle day without impact, & remembered about the good witch films & watched a couple of them.  

That husband came to the shops & I got out for a bit of a walk & some fresh air & managed to get parked.  That the new teabags I got are lovely, & individually wrapped so I can take them to the knitting group / craft night.

That I'm made loads of progress with the shawl, & I'm enjoying doing it.

We got the chocolates I like & there were a few more varieties so we got them too, glad we can afford whatever treats in the shopping.  & that I can browse Amazon & we get prime delivery.  

That I got to look up some more decks, & decided they weren't for me.  Glad I checked before ordering.

That husband has been extra sweet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment