Tuesday 1 March 2022

Hobbies

An advert on Facebook for the fair on Sunday that I'd forgotten about.  Thankful for the reminder.

For having a laugh with a friend today, & another friend told me she values my insight & support.

That I made it to craft club & she had berry tea bags for me, & that I figured out the pattern myself & can read the pattern chart rather than having to follow written instructions.  That I'm enjoyed the crochet, glad I've started it & for YouTube & access to clubs to learn.

That I got parked outside the centre tonight, & it didn't matter that I was running late.  

That I managed to put a presentation together & explained the processing concepts.  That they let me go first, & asked for it to be emailed round for the people that missed the briefing.

That I have a massage booked for tomorrow, & remembered to put the cash into my purse.  That I can afford treats like that.

Husband's levels are back to normal.  Phew.  & he came for a walk with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment