Wednesday 14 October 2020

Work

Thankful I got up in time to shower & see to the bunny before work, & that I got there on time.
That I was done by lunch so could come home & get out from behind the mask.  That I remembered to pick up masks for my next trip to work.  That was a spare desk & chair for me to use.

That I had a laugh at the morning meeting, & got to meet my boss & some colleagues.  That I know some people to talk to now.

That I changed out of my jeans because I thought they'd be too uncomfortable to sit around in.  That I've made some more progress on stuff.  That husband came & vetted an email I was sending.  That someone I needed to speak to came out of "do not disturb" as I was wondering whether or not to send an email, & he finished off a task for me.

Thankful my mood improved once I left work.  Thankful that I usually work from home, mask-free.  That we got laptops & supplies provided by work.


No comments:

Post a Comment