Saturday 3 October 2020

Weekend

Thankful it's the weekend & I got a lie-in.

That husband came shopping with me & I got nose studs, & that I found a new healthfood store that has crystals in!  Also thankful I was restrained & didn't buy any.  That I can go back & browse the bracelets next weekend.

That I took the opportunity to take it easy today, & treat myself.  

That  I remembered grats before I was in bed, & have used being at the pc to book the next 2 weeks of shifts.

That I'm enjoying the library (e)book I've just started reading.  That for days when I don't want to interpret tarot, I have oracle cards with keywords which are straight forward, & actually I have the sacred circle deck which is similar.

That I got to do a reading & interpret the cards together rather than individually which is something I've been intending to do for a while.

That husband's cut me up some carrot to snack on.

That I can tech off & go to bed early.


No comments:

Post a Comment