Monday 12 October 2020

Project

Thankful that I got up early to get the Monday morning task out of the way.  The activity is time stamped so the ones I didn't complete are obviously not because I slept in.

That I figured out some of what I'm supposed to be doing, I think, & made some progress on a couple of other tasks.  Someone was finally willing to talk to me and I have a way forward.  I consider my bit done & now I can pass it over.

I am excited about my latest project, and went back & ordered the smaller cards as well.  I have drafted some ideas ready for when the cards arrive.

That I was on the forum & saw an exchange reading, so I had fun with my cards.  A challenge & my mood instantly improved.  That there's ice-cream in the freezer & I found a mini to enjoy.  That I got to keep the cards so can still enjoy them even though they're a bit damaged (& I got a refund).  

For parcel motel & being able to get deliveries.  

That friend is going to stay overnight for me to keep the insurance valid.

That I found my academic diary so I have it ready to use for work & don't need to buy a new one.


No comments:

Post a Comment