Wednesday 21 October 2020

Car

Thankful we got straight in to pay, no queue, & got husband home in plenty of time for his meeting.  That I managed to get number plates and an insurance quote sorted.  That I am calmer now. That the insurance is comparable to UK.

Thankful I got some of my work reading backlog sorted, & that I made a plan to share with trainer.  That I am getting more familiar with the systems and processes.  That I'm on top of things, & pre-empted some of the tasks I was given.  That when the boss asked about a certain thing I was in the middle of it & so knew the answer.

Thankful that I can enter details into the timesheet & save it as I go, so I've recorded my holiday before I forget.

Thankful I remembered the washing in the machine & hung it.  That I have pretty rainbow backs on some of the full size cards ready to send to a friend.  That I am more confident at the volunteering now.

Thankful that I have hobby supplies here so I could colour while volunteering, that rainbow is such a lovely colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment