Friday 23 October 2020

Settled

Thankful I got my work process finished & sensible, & that it fits onto the page on Powerpoint.  That I have it ready to show the others.  & that we can give responsibility back to the lab.  That project unlocks have given me an insight into how to improve the forms.  That I have the document drafted ready.  That I have the forms drafted & ready to go online too.  

That my trays & T-card board arrived, & I figured out how to assemble the board.

For the long weekend & being able to read my book.  That I like reading & have easy access to books.

That I had a good chat with the boss, & I raised some sensible points.

That I have an essential worker letter, so my licence appointment is still valid.  That husband has put the number plates on for me, & I have letters to cover me short term.  Thankful I looked through the paperwork & have what I need.  & that at a push we can walk to work.

That my volunteering conversation went well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment