Monday 19 October 2020

Getting up

Thankful I got up this morning, that I get up every morning, even tired I feel loads better than I have done previously.

Thankful that I have an easy unpressured job.  That I have a team to help when I get stuck, & people are generally available.  That I made a little progress today, got some reading done & there is nothing urgent.  That I made a sensible point in a meeting, & that I generally only make valid points.  That I have a little project to get on with & the chance to prove myself.  Plus I have a badly written document to update so I can change the nonsense sentences without being petty to someone else's work.

Thankful for husband, in terms of company, tech support, support, food, & general loveliness.

That I have my documents together for the car import, & thankfully the test is just round the corner.  That taking a half day tomorrow means I can do 9 -1 & have a bit of a lie in.  That the car was bought in my name, & is a few years old now so hopefully cheap to import.  That missing the first appointment means I've been paid so have plenty of money for the tax & new insurance etc.

That husband's just brought me a chocolate, that he knows the kinds I like & treats me to them.  He does lots of sweet things without being asked.

That I've stayed awake til bedtime & have remembered to turn the morning alarm off, & set the alarm for the VRT appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment