Thursday 1 October 2020

Movement

Made the time for Pilates, & enjoyed it.  That there's just about room for me now the room's rearranged.

Glad I can leave work in time to get to it, & that I'm working from home so no commute, & that I can take my time getting dressed & have wander breaks.  That I contributed something useful to a work discussion, & the boss is sorting out chairs for me.

Meanwhile, thankful that the chair can be easily wheeled between the rooms upstairs, & that I brought it in for volunteering. That volunteering was slow & I got a break halfway through.

That I've uninstalled fitbit from the devices & now it seems to be syncing with my phone ok.

That the group are having another Rock-tober & I got to open with my hedgehog.  Thankful for the friend I had that day out with, & for the friendly shopkeeper.  Happy to have got to know them.

That husband cut the melon up & we enjoyed it for dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment