Thursday 22 October 2020

Progress

Thankful I settled into work & got the urgent changes performed.  That we got to the bottom of an issue & I completed the logs while I had all the projects selected.  That husband was sweet, & I got the writing done on the jigsaw.  That mentor buddy seems ok with how I'm doing at work, & there's nothing urgent coming up & he's agreed I spend tomorrow clearing reading I need to do.  That he's left me his number & said be sure I get in touch if I need to, he's having a day off for the sake of it so I won't be disturbing him.

That my day has ended better, that I've managed to get the insurance & have the money to pay it, that things seem to be coming together now.  That I have nearly all the paperwork in order, & I have tomorrow to fill out the licence paperwork.  That friend talks sense to me when I'm fretting & I'm generally calmer after her wisdom.  Glad she got her grats done & is ok, even in horrible times.  That I feel ok now, & tomorrow is Friday so I can have a late start, I'm ok for hours this week cos of doing extra on my half day Wed, & the boss isn't concerned as long as the work gets done.

That we work from home & it's convenient, I can have an off day & there's no-one to notice.  That I can wear whatever I want & not have to look presentable.  That I can leave the car on the drive & not worry about driving it til the number plates & insurance etc. align.

Thankful it's a long weekend, & I can finish the library book I'm enjoying before it needs to go back.

That I registered for a priority car appointment (so I could at least prove I'd tried if I get stopped) & the appointment came through today, it's for a Saturday so the worry about asking for holiday during the audit is gone.  That I am blessed with so much, & even when I'm stressing about things I have plenty that I take forgranted & it could always be so much worse.  That I am rich in so many important ways, & now I can go to bed with a full heart, ready to send love & blessings into the world.

& the reading I got back from my new contact was uplifting.  Glad I have a job where I can take my time & not be pressured, that I am skilled & treated well.  That support is there when I need it, & that work have a counselling service I can use, & it's per event so I could use it now for anxiety about the move & leave myself the opportunity to use it again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment