Monday 5 October 2020

Energised

Thankful today was a good day, that I logged on early (for me) in time to do my first bit of work, think that's my job now.  Another bit of work to keep me occupied this afternoon, concluded.

They liked my work flow diagram suggestion so that's included in the procedure now.  The meeting was a good laugh.

The fluorite portal worked well, will set it out again tomorrow.  

Enjoyed Pilates, it seems to pass quicker these days.  Very glad to have a friend who's teaching it on zoom, & that I can still attend, & it'll be on zoom at least til the end of the year.

That my crystals arrived today, & that I heard the doorbell, that I was already up (& seeing to the bunny).  For husband helping me move the run under cover yesterday so it was still there.


No comments:

Post a Comment