Saturday 24 October 2020

Calm

Thankful husband agreed to come to the appointment with me, & that he is so calm.  He gave me a big hug & knows when staying silent is the right thing to do.  That I found the place ok & the woman who processing my application was lovely, & friendly.  That I've been calm since.

That they are snack bars in the cupboard so I can nibble on things.  That the tap water is safe to drink.  That husband cooks for me, & that he finds shows for us to watch together.

That I enjoyed volunteering & my texter was appreciative.  That group chat was fun.  Found some new music.

Husband cut up the melon & brought it to me, along with a hot chocolate.

Figured out how to move on in the game I'm playing, & have uninstalled a couple I didn't like.

That I've rediscovered how much I like colouring in.


No comments:

Post a Comment