Tuesday 20 October 2020

car & work

Thankful that I missed the original car appointment & this one was nearer.  That she let me come home & print the email & I got it back to her tonight.  Also that I can go back with husband tomorrow to pay. & that delay from the original also means we have the money for it now.  That I remembered to keep the part of the paperwork I need to export to car.  That we both have good jobs & can cope with the bills.  That it was dry when I was waiting outside the test centre.

That paying tomorrow still gives me a chance of getting number plates before lockdown & I am calm for the moment. & my boss was still online when I came home so I've got a half day tomorrow.  That my boss is cool with holidays etc.

Glad to have my own little projects to work on now. & that I read the appropriate documents & know them to refer to know.

Going shopping with husband meant I found my favourite teabags & got them all, & that I got the coloured biros I was after & remembered to get the sheet.  That I remembered shampoo & face cream.

That my cards arrived & they're lovely.  The first card I saw was abundance & it put me in a good mood, reminded me of what I have, & to law of attraction style start manifesting.

That friend stayed over in the house & everything was ok there.  That he found & opened some mail for me & I'm getting a refund.  & that he's set up some lamps.  

That other friend survived the bad weather & managed her day ok, & her partner's home safe.  That I enjoy chatting with her during the day, & that she lets me vent.

That I was free when the bin was emptied & blew over, & that I got it in before it was a nuisance.  That the woman next door saw us as we got in the car & gave us a big cheery wave.

That I'd pulled the bunny nearer the house last night, thankful that husband put the boards around it for the bunny to have shelter.  That she was obviously ok because she spent some of the day in the open eating the grass & mooching, & that when it was bad she had the box to shelter in inside the boards. That her fur wasn't stained / wet as before.

That I finally caught up on the WhatsApp chats, & have suggested online games which looks like it'll go ahead.

That doing downstairs to eat chocolate meant I remembered to take my washing out of the machine.

Thankful to have friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment