Tuesday 13 October 2020

Relaxing & energising

Thankful I changed my mind about a post I was going to do on a forum, shut the tab down instead.

That I'm going in to work tomorrow, it's all arranged & I'll get to meet my boss & mentor / buddy.  That someone else I will be dealing with is going to pop their head in & say hello.

That husband is lending me a bag big enough to put the things I need in.  & I can get it all packed ready for the morning.  That I have the paperwork I need ready.

That I made it to Pilates tonight to make up for missing yesterdays.  

That I got to try out some of my self-care ideas for the cards, & have a draft of some ready.  That my parcel has been received at the first parcel motel so will be here soon.

That husband feeds me well, & we have treats in the house.  That I have a lovely dressing gown to keep me warm & cosy.


No comments:

Post a Comment