Tuesday 6 October 2020

Support

Thankful that I managed to figure out some of the calculations, & that I have a meeting tomorrow where I can ask them to go through the others.

That husband wanting to go shopping gave me the opportunity to go back for the bracelet, & I remembered peppermint oil & they had some.  & it was behind the counter so I wouldn't've found it without asking.  That I remembered to take a mask.

That husband made me hot chocolate while I was volunteering 💖  

That I braved going back in the queue for a second conversation, am thankful I didn't get one.

That I managed to take a good photo of my fluorite & add a date to the photo.

That husband remembered greens for the bunny, & milk for me.

That a friend who seems to always get in touch when I'm volunteering realises that I'm still there for him, even if I can't chat at that time.



No comments:

Post a Comment