Saturday 10 October 2020

Local

Glad it was dry while we were out, & that it was sunny when I walked round to see neighbour.  That she was in & we had a nice chat.  & I remembered the money.

That the mookaite bracelet was still in the shop, & that I thought to get myself a drink.  That I got back to the car before husband, & that we didn't need more drinks.  That he remembered deodorant for me, & got nice bread & treats.

That volunteering was quiet & I coped with a long transfer.

That I gave up on a game & found a good walk-through with screenshots & video so I didn't miss much.  I want to play the next game so wanted to get to the end of this one.

That we hadn't got far when husband remembered he didn't have his phone so it was easy to turn around & come home.

That I caught up with a friend I don't speak to often.

That we have what we need locally, & can stay in county easily.  That we have a nice house and everything we need, & we get on well.

That we missed the worst of the traffic, & the bottle bank is near & easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment