Sunday 18 October 2020

Rest

Thankful that I found my ring, unharmed.  

That I can take Sunday as a lazy day & rest.  That the bed is comfy and I can sink into it & feel better.  That my Reiki is good and flows easily, that friend appreciates the bubble I sent yesterdays & says he can notice the difference.  Thankful that I could do that for him, & that I thought to ask.  For the friends that send me Reiki too.  For the friends who appreciate the bubbles.

That I have a calm, quiet life.  That I have everything I need.  That my family & friends are reasonably well.  That I have access to healthcare & medicine.  That we have a house, & heating, & clean running water.

That I drive, that I have a reliable car, and the access it gives us for shopping & going places.  The ease & convenience of being able to get to the shops & to collect parcels etc.

That husband got me new hot chocolate sachets & is happy making it for me.

That I have lots of hobbies & things I enjoy doing.  That I can close my eyes & take a deep breath & reset.  That husband is sweet & understanding & calm.  That he talked to me in the morning when I had the energy & attention span to listen to him.  That he opens up to me about what's on his mind.

That I have the crystals, & the option to meditate with them, or build grids, or merely admire them.

That I have books, & easy access to books.  That I can read, & that I grew up around books.  That my parents are tech enabled & capable of using the internet to get in touch so we can speak / type & remain in touch.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment