Thursday 15 October 2020

Support

Thankful I made a decision about tablets & felt better for making it.  That I slept through the night after my early night.  That I got to speak to the doctor, the more 8ng meeting was cancelled so I was free to answer the phone.  He was easy to talk to & understand.  He understood with minimal explanation and had sent 4 month prescription. To the local pharmacy which is a few mins walk away.  That I feel better tonight after taking a double dose.

That a friend is really interested in the cards & might be inspired by mine.  Am thankful I found the deck link so she has a quick resource.  

Am thankful for the support of friend who talks to me each day.  Thankful to other friend who keeps an eye on my mood via my blogs.  Thankful for all my friends.

Glad my mini cards arrived today, that I took husband out to parcel motel at lunch, leaving me free for Pilates then tea after work.  That friens is doing Pilates on zoom til at least the new year so I get to attend classes.  That i've spoken to a few friends tonight who I've been neglecting.  Happy they responded.    & that I have created my first card.  Colouring in the one that I can use as a front & now I know i don't want to colour the backs.

That the pink Sharpie I used nicely matches the pink pencil i used, & the pink boro goes well too.

Thankful I have a safe warm house, that I work from home & can have an off day without wmit being noticeable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment