Friday 2 October 2020

Relaxing

Thankful for husband's help, pointing me in the right direction & helping me find resources.

For having thought to check my bank balance & transferring money in, & getting husband to put some straight in, & an unexpected direct debit came out - glad he'd put funds in to cover it.

That I got some movement into my day (star jumps & planks) so don't need to do them now.  

That I have this time to enjoy while I wait for a texter, that I've remembered to do my grats so I can have an early night.  

That I've rediscovered my tarot colouring book & am enjoying it.  & have some ideas for people's Christmas presents.

That we got registered at the doctors & I got a confirmation email to say so.

That I was able to disrupt my thinking today.


No comments:

Post a Comment