Friday 16 October 2020

Tomorrows

Thankful for the walk to the chemist's & that my prescription had been received.  That I got the second walk in to collect them & they were cheap enough.  That I got straight in both times.  That I found medication that suits me & helps me feel better.

That we had a good laugh in the meeting today, that I got up on time for work, & got enough done.  That I managed to stay online a bit later & get my task finished.  That I made more sensible suggestions today, & was able to draft out a process flow.  That I am able to speak up, & enjoy the team I'm in.

Glad my blank cards arrived yesterday, & today I have done more.  Thankful I have plenty of inspiration for them, & for the tech to be able to share them with friends.  Also relieved that I didn't order the published deck that I saw.

In retrospect I am pleased with myself over tonight's conversation.

That we have the mattress topper, it's so comfy (better than feeling the mattress springs).  Thankful we have plenty & can afford nice things.  That the house is big enough to allow us both to work from home in separate rooms).  For modern conveniences like the fridge & freezer & washing machine, & ultra-modern conveniences like Netflix, & WiFi enabled devices.  For the internet & all the ways to keep in touch with friends.

For my hobbies, and all the things I like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment