Wednesday 9 September 2020

Plans

Thankful I got invited to the walking group, & that we went out early tonight.  That I got my 10k buzz as I was coming up the stairs.

That husband put dinner on when I texted him, & so I had time to eat before volunteering.  Very thankful I looked at my phone when I finished eating & remembered I was supposed to be on shift - thankful I wasn't that late.  Also for my first full proper conversation, & that meant it didn't matter that I forgot I was late - I stayed extra.

That husband caught my screen as it fell when I left the room so it didn't crash into the mirror.  

That colleague put his video on cos I did so I got to see him, it made a difference.  That he's explained the job to me & it sounds straight forward enough.  That I sorted out the training I needed without being prompted.

That husband can help me when I get stuck.

That the bunny is still dry again.




No comments:

Post a Comment