Saturday 12 September 2020

Walk in the woods

Glad of a lie-in this morning, & reading in bed.  

That the book has got more cheerful, & I enjoy reading.  That I'm really enjoying the show we're watching on Netflix, & it's stimulating good conversation.  That I'm in a good mood now for having got out & exercised & been social.  Glad to see friends seems to be ok.

That everyone turned up for the meet, & the weather was good.  I got my 10k steps, & had enjoyed the conversation.  

That I remembered to go shopping & got everything we wanted.  That I got the pens yesterday so didn't need to go to to the town today.

That my reading has gone well & I'm going to get that typed up & sent this evening, & then I can get on with tidying up.

That I don't need to reply to forum message or eg. Facebook posts, I can just leave them be.  There's empowerment in letting things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment