Saturday 26 September 2020

Heating

Thankful we have a house, mains water & electric & gas, & central heating.  For computers & the internet.

That husband built the work desks, & that when I tidy my home desk I'll have room for a jigsaw again.  That he thinks monitor arms & it's freed up a lot of space too.

That I found a blog using the cards I got in my latest deck & it encouraged me to use them for a reading.  For the TABI practice questions, & for the blog.  For seeing some deck interviews, & for friend sharing an interview spread with me.

That I enjoyed putting my crystal collection together.  That I'm getting paid next week& can support a friend's business by online shopping.

That a friend thanked me for chatting with her.  I enjoy talking with her, & am glad we're friends.   Am thankful for other friends too, that there are people I can message & have a laugh with, & that i can share my less jolly thoughts & trials with.

That I have motivated someone to keep a mood diary & posting mine is reminding them.  That there are so many useful apps available, & free ones too.  

For the communities I'm part of. Am pleased with myself for the way I reworded this week's question and that I got a sensible answer.

That I managed to get all the washing hung.  That the bunny is dry tonight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment