Tuesday 15 September 2020

Friends

Thankful I joined the training session ok, & that there was a break just in time for me to get to the other training.  That I was early enough for a wander round the fairy garden, & that training finished in time for me to get home to catch the end of the original training session.  Thankful she moved the presenter on so I caught some of the interesting stuff before I left.

For husband connecting his laptop to the tv so we could watch the training together & discuss it.  & that he can tell me about the bits I missed.

That I remembered to mow the lawn to fill the bin, & that I discovered the hole the bunny has been digging.  Glad I got to hear from my mum, & that friend coming for the weekend gives me the excuse to decline a non-distancing party.  & I remembered to send my apologies.

That I noticed the drain leaking when I went outside - so I know where the puddle is from, & now husband has contacted the agency.  

For treats in the cupboard, & remembering I had fish left over while it was still ok to eat.

That husband noticed the internet was down in plenty of time to investigate & reboot the modem before the training started.



No comments:

Post a Comment