Sunday 20 September 2020

Care

Thankful to reiki friend for teaching us reiki, & for gifting me my masters training    that the reiki share I turned up to was just the 2 of us so we got to chat instead. 

Thankful for friend's daily reiki share & that I can send mine to join.  That it's now part of my routine.

Thankful for the friends & support I had & that I am doing much better now   thankful for the bloggers who follow me & comment & who i have conversations with.

Thankful that husband came for a walk with me & we explored the gate to the next estate.  That I took my phone so we could check the main road & know where we were (not where we expected). 

That I found an online mortgage calculator so we have an idea.of what we can afford & there are some very nice places in that range.

For friend who I couldn't speak to on Friday getting back in touch & we had a nice conversation. thankful I remembered to tell her about the job etc.  Which I'd forgotten at the time.

Thankful too that I remembered to remind friend to phone her mum & she did so.

That I got the deck I was edging finished & I really like the black.  That I have plenty of colours to choose from for my next project.  That the times the pen slipped & I drew on the picture it wasn't that bad.

That my newest purchase is on its way & should be here for Wednesday. 

That I can afford to indulge myself in treats, the odd deck and computer game & book etc.  That we are stable & secure, both financially & in our relationship.  That we found something new to watch that is enjoyable. 

That the cashier let me split the 2 packets of paracetamol for husband into 2 transactions.  That I remembered them when I was shopping.  That I got to do something nice for husband.

That I convinced myself to do my planks and so a new streak has started.  One day or day one, I have made a start  :)

That I am feeling good.  Thankful for the ease with which I got a job & that it pays well.  That my wages can go straight into savings.  That friends are nearby to pop into the house for me & we can mostly just ignore it.

Thankful that I don't get headaches anymore.  That I am healthy & happy. And life is good.  That I have so much to appreciate.

For the mask my mum gave me that is much more comfy that the ones I already had.  That the near supermarket provides gloves & had plentiful sanitiser at the entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment