Sunday 13 September 2020

Lazy day

Thankful for being able to sleep in this morning, for husband doing bacon for breakfast, & for cooking dinner.  That he saved the gateau for me.

For catching up with a few friends.  For the ease of being able to chat with people, steam, messenger, whatsapp etc.

For finding all the paperwork I need for the car import, & finding instructions to convert my driving licence & being able to book an appointment.  That there are Saturday appointments so I can save my holidays.  That I got my forms printed.

For plenty of deck suggestions to investigate today & the new science one I like is on Amazon, pre-ordered & free delivery to me here.

That I am well rested.  For remembering to do my grats before I turned the pc off.  That the bunny is still dry, & seems to be tolerating the carry between hutch & run better.


No comments:

Post a Comment