Friday 25 September 2020

Fail

Thankful I had the day off, that I got a nap before going out.  That I had the sense to ask for directions when I was lost.  That there were a few places I could pull in & check directions.  That I found a lovely beach & the weather was good while I was there, that the cloud cover meant I could lie back & watch the clouds without being blinded by the sun.  That the test centre number was online & I got through to a person, he was nice & put me in as a priority for a closer test centre.  That I relearnt that it's ok to fail, & that I will survive.

That I had a safe trip today.  That husband saw me waiting for him at work, & his colleague said hello.

That my Youper entries were still accessible & that going back through them was interesting, & shows what progress I've made.  That Daylio has a feature that allows addition of entries for other days so I can transfer them over.  That I had enough signal at the beach to write down the entries. 

That volunteering was good, & I had a reasonable successful conversation, that the volunteer chat was good.

That the bunny was wet on a morning when I had plenty of time to wash her down, & she was ok by this evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment