Thursday 17 September 2020

Friends

Had a nice chat with a friend today, I appreciate her opinion on things.  & I joined the book club at work so I've enjoyed looking up suggestions for that.

Unpacking some stuff to tidy the lounge meant I found a book that a friend has just started reading & because she wasn't allowed to start a book club at work I've suggested we have our own. I've tidied lounge enough to pull the chair over, & the discarded tv table has a useful shelf for the games (corner). & now I've tidied my mess for husband's friend coming maybe I can get a hot chocolate reward 😂

I remembered the bunny before it got dark & a photo opp presented.  Glad I sent photo to my mum because it gave me an opening photo for my fitbit group.

That the training today was more interesting, & I picked up what I missed yesterday.

There's room in the wardrobe to put everything so I can clear the bed & sort it out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment